SUN Behavioral Columbus is now offering DAILY visitation. If COVID-19 risk is at level HIGH in the Franklin County area we will put a hold on visitation.
The schedule will be as follows:
- ADOLESCENT Visitation: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday
- ADULT Visitation: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday
The hours will remain the same as our current visiting hours – 3:30pm-4:30pm.
We encourage the involvement of loved ones during the treatment process.
- All visitors must check in the main lobby with the receptionist, obtain a visitor badge, and sign the visitor confidentiality form. Visitors will be asked to sign out on the register upon leaving.
- Visitors will be required to leave personal belongings in their cars. Cell phones are not permitted in order to protect patient privacy.
- Any belongings and/or packages brought to patients must be checked in by staff.
- Anyone appearing under the influence will be asked to leave.
- There is a limit of two guests during visiting times.